COUNTRY ROADS PICKLEBALL CLASSIC
FORMAT OF PLAY
- Men & Women's Doubles by skill / Mixed Doubles by skill / Open Events
- $4,800 cash payout guaranteed for Open Events. (Minimum 10 teams per event required.)
- Open Events - 1st place $1,000 team - 2nd place $400 per team - 3rd place $200 per team
- USAPA Tier 4 Sanctioned Event
- Registration opens January 10th, 2019 based on skill level.
- Register by May 15th to receive a t-shirt.
- Registration deadline is May 22nd, 2019. Registration limited and will close early when full.
- 12 Indoor Pickleball Courts
- Onyx Pure 2 Indoor Ball
- Access to lockers and showers.
- Access to the full facility for an additional $10 per day.
- Numerous vendors will be present.
- Walking distance to WVU Crossings. (Many different food options available.)
- Over 30 restaurants within 3 miles of venue and host hotels.
- Free parking on Friday after 4:00pm and all day on Saturday & Sunday.
FORMAT OF PLAY
- The main draw will be best 2 of 3 games to 11 - win by 2.
- The consolation bracket will be one game to 15 - win by 2.
- The main draw winner will play consolation bracket winner for the gold medal. The match will be best 2 of 3 to 11 - win by 2. If this match results in the main draw winner’s first loss, then one more game will be played to 15 - win by 2 for the championship.
- All matches will be refereed.
- The Tournament director reserves the right to combine brackets depending on number of participants.
- If participation warrants, some competitions will be round-robin.
- Participants can not register for two events on the same day (e.g., 4.0 and Open).
- IFP/USAPA Official Tournament Rules apply and decisions of the tournament director are final.
Starting times and order of play may change based on several factors.